Sunday 21 February 2016

  'Reliever For A Teacher'

For this last period we our teacher is a reliever, meaning this a chill period or you can still do some work. But let be honest, everyone are just chatting about Poly and other interesting topics that I do not know of. I also don't know what we are supposed to do this period because our reliever don't know anything about the topic we are doing which is Diabetes. However from what I can remember last Thursday our task was to look at some photos from Yr 13 2015 when they went to Tongariro crossing. We have to know the changes in the weather and the impact in our internal body environment. Example in humans, the temperature regulations centre is in the hypothalamus. Thermoregulation relies on the negative feedback mechanisms and involves several body systems.  I know I haven't been updating my blog, that doesn't mean I forgot to update, just been busy lately. Anyway have a great day!
Thank you

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lana, thanks for the summary on the Tongariro crossing activity. I wanted you to think about other types of negative feedback, not just glucose regulation. PS. Relief lesson doesn't = chill lesson, come on!!! I will make sure that I write more clear instructions for relievers when I'm away again in the future (not for a while again, phew).

    ReplyDelete